Introduction to my blog

I am in an AP english class and have found out that reaching out to helping others prepare for the AP test will benefit many.
I hope you take this blog in serious consideration if you are preparing for the AP english Language and composition. If you have any questions please comment and I will be sure to get back to you.

Monday, November 7, 2011

What I have Learned




I have learned how to find mulitple soucres online and offline for literary works. Before this class I never understood how to search for a particular subject or work and now I do. Creating the blog has helped me be more connected online in a useful way. I can ask for help at any time when needed by asking Dr. Preston or commenting on my peers blog. This has increased the knowledge I have of how to get help not just from what I have learned in a lecture but online and searching other resources.

No comments:

Post a Comment