Introduction to my blog

I am in an AP english class and have found out that reaching out to helping others prepare for the AP test will benefit many.
I hope you take this blog in serious consideration if you are preparing for the AP english Language and composition. If you have any questions please comment and I will be sure to get back to you.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Project Progress

1.I have started finding information about Fresno state college and have been putting together different information that I find would be intresting for students interested in Fresno. I have also been looking at different online websites to create my scrapbook. 2.I still have to put all the information together on my blog to create the college blog along with the final touches of my scrapbook. 3. The college blog is exactly what every high school student looks to find non confusing and straight out information on the campus and the experiences that can be found. The scrapbook is something more personal that cann allow people to know me more to depth and identify what I enjoy to do and why I do some of the things I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment