Introduction to my blog

I am in an AP english class and have found out that reaching out to helping others prepare for the AP test will benefit many.
I hope you take this blog in serious consideration if you are preparing for the AP english Language and composition. If you have any questions please comment and I will be sure to get back to you.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Blog college project

I have decided to do a blog about the college I will be attending which is Fresno state. I want to inform not just current seniors but high school students about the process of applying and the extracurricular I have done that has been a great help to attending college. I plan to continue with my blog my freshman year to show the struggles and hardships of my first year there. I hope to have other current students at Fresno commenting and viewing my blog. I will be showing my classmates my blog by talking to them about visiting my blog and commenting to things they have questions or they think is helpful to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment