Introduction to my blog

I am in an AP english class and have found out that reaching out to helping others prepare for the AP test will benefit many.
I hope you take this blog in serious consideration if you are preparing for the AP english Language and composition. If you have any questions please comment and I will be sure to get back to you.

Monday, December 5, 2011

To Facebook or not to facebook

The article about facebook was not at all what I expected it would be about. I had assumed it would only point out the positive effects of its use and how it has influenced our community in positive ways. What I did find surprising however was such negative impacts that it is having on young children and in the risks they are being put under. Facebook I believe isn't meant for children who aren't conscious of what the outcomes of posting pictures or statuses on facebook. These children should have protection rights and Zuckerberg shouldn't deny children of this protection. The one good outcome i found from facebook was the facilitation of finding lost friends and being able to keep up with what's going on in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment