Introduction to my blog

I am in an AP english class and have found out that reaching out to helping others prepare for the AP test will benefit many.
I hope you take this blog in serious consideration if you are preparing for the AP english Language and composition. If you have any questions please comment and I will be sure to get back to you.

Monday, December 5, 2011

Notes on Hamlet

The beginning of act 3 started off when Hamlet was putting on the play for the king. Which I found interesting because he had made it known he was goin to take revenge for his fathers murder. However, I was surprised that the king stopped the play and actually felt guilt for his doings. I had believd he wouldn't have conscious for what he had done because he had murdered his brother with no regrets. Which turned out to prove me wrong. As the act goes on Hamlet kills Polonius because he had over heard his talk with his mother and took no guilt in this. Which I believe he was flustered with taking revenge that killing Polonius to him was only the start of his vengance. While he is speaking with his mother the ghost appears and is only visible to Hamlet. In which I believe it is inteded to show that the ghost only appears to those who has intended a message or of importance. The ghost presents himself many times to Hamlet now and Hamlet takes trust in what the ghost has told him because of the reaction Cladius had to the play. In this which will lead Hamlet to profil his revenge and take action against his father's murder.

No comments:

Post a Comment